MANAGING YOUR CASH FLOW – CAN YOU AFFORD TO IGNORE IT? | 19th July – 8:00am to 11:00am
All banks, Government bodies, and potential investors will want to see a cash-flow forecast. Forecasting cash flow should, however, be part of your everyday management process. 75% of all firms that become bankrupt are profitable! Use this breakfast briefing to develop your skills in managing your cash. Objectives of the breakfast briefing will be to:
Objectives of the breafkast briefing will be to:
- Clearly understand that profit and cash can be two different things;
- Practice developing a cash-flow forecast;
- Understand what is meant by Working Capital Management;
- Measure the vulnerability of your business;
- Appreciate that cash management cannot be achieved in isolation from other functions in your business.
The briefing will be delivered by Jeff Davies BA; MA; ACMA Jeff has extensive experience of working with large and small companies from Rolls Royce Ltd (Bristol Engine Division) to being Financial Director of Codas Business Systems Ltd. He has also worked as a consultant for Allied Irish Bank assessing the liquidity and vulnerability of SME’s. He is the author of 5 books on economics and accounting and has written many articles for professional and academic journals. Over the last 4 years he has developed a diagnostic for a Leading Business Growth Programme to help companies identify performance gaps and manage their working capital more effectively.
FREE TASTER SESSION | 12th September – 8:30am to 10:30am
Join us on Wednesday 12th of September at our free leadership event and discover how 20Twenty Business Growth – the programme for leaders and aspirational decision makers – will inspire transformation in your business. Have you got what it takes to become a great leader?
Funded by the European Social Fund, 20Twenty Business Growth is the only leadership and management development programme in Wales to focus on driving business and individual innovation, profit and growth.
Businesses of all shapes and sizes, owners, team leaders and employees who want career progression have completed the programme. In fact, more than 10% off those listed in the coveted ‘Top 300’ businesses in Wales having benefitted from the 20Twenty Business Growth course.
The free two hour taster session will contain:
- Meet the team facilitators, coaches, and tutors
- A selection of interesting workshop style exercises based around leadership growth
- Information about the programme cost, structure and timescales
- Explore the optional qualifications on offer
- A chance for light networking
FREE TASTER SESSION | 13th September – 8:30am to 10:30am