The renowned 20Twenty Business Growth Programme will be delivering its flagship level 7 and level 4 courses on a fully-funded basis over the next 12 months.
The Welsh Government have recognised the importance of developing leadership skills to help reinvigorate the economy as we pull through the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, they have agreed to subsidise the full cost of the programme across both qualification pathways for a limited period of time.
Both levels are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Supported by the European Social Fund (ESF) through Welsh Government and delivered by Cardiff Metropolitan University in partnership with Bangor University, the programmes are likely to start virtually with the intention of returning to face to face teaching once it is safe to do so
“It’s a saving of up to £7000 for businesses and has already been well-received,” said Professor Brian Morgan, 20Twenty Programme Director.
“We have been successfully delivering the programmes on-line in recent months. It has been a very positive process since lockdown and student feedback has been extremely positive and complementary. We intend to return to on campus face to face delivery as soon as the situation allows.”
Upskill Your Teams
Now is an excellent time to enhance the leadership and managerial skills of you and your teams.
- The ‘Fast Track’ Programme (CMI Level 4) is suitable for Managers, Business Owners and Aspiring Managers and is completed in only 7 days over 4 months.
- The Executive Programme (CMI Level 7 and PgC) is suitable for Senior Managers, Middle Management and Business Owners or Directors and is completed in 15 days over 10 months.
Are You Eligible?
To be eligible we only ask that you:
- Are a Director, Manager, Team Leader or aspiring manager in an SME in the area as defined below. (Including social enterprises and charities)
- Are living or working in South or North East Wales (defined as the ‘Regional Competitiveness’ area of Wales by the Welsh Government)
- Meet the minimum qualification level required.
Apply Now – Limited Places Available
We are taking applications for our new cohorts starting in 2021. Please check your eligibility and apply below:APPLY NOW MORE ABOUT THE COURSES