The renowned 20Twenty Business Growth Programme will be delivering its flagship level 7 and level 4 courses on a fully-funded basis over the next 12 months.
The Welsh Government have recognised the importance of developing leadership skills to help reinvigorate the economy as we pull through the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, they have agreed to subsidise the full cost of the programme across both qualification pathways for a limited period of time.
Both levels are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and those that opt for the level 7 will also achieve a postgraduate certificate (PgC) in leadership – unique to 20Twenty.
Supported by the European Social Fund (ESF) through Welsh Government and delivered by Cardiff Metropolitan University in partnership with Bangor University, the programmes are likely to take place as blended learning (some virtually and some face to face) from this autumn.
“It’s a saving of up to £7000 for businesses and has already been well-received,” said Professor Brian Morgan, 20Twenty Programme Director.
“We have been successfully delivering the programmes on-line in recent months. It has been a very positive process since lockdown and student feedback has been extremely positive and complementary. We intend to return to on campus face to face delivery as soon as the situation allows.”
Upskill Your Staff
Now is an excellent time to enhance the leadership and managerial skills of you and your teams.
- The Intermediate Programme (CMI Level 4) is suitable for Managers and Aspiring Team Leaders and is set to start in November 2020.
- The Executive Programme (CMI Level 7 and PgC) is suitable for Senior Managers, Middle Management and Business Owners or Directors and is set to start in January 2021.
Are You Eligible?
To be eligible we only ask that you:
- Are a Director, Manager, Team Leader or aspiring manager in an SME in the area as defined below. (Including social enterprises and charities)
- Are living or working in South or North East Wales (defined as the ‘Regional Competitiveness’ area of Wales by the Welsh Government)
- Meet the minimum qualification level required.
Apply Now – Limited Places Available
We are taking expressions of interest for our new cohorts starting in autumn/winter 2020. Please check your eligibility and apply below:APPLY NOW MORE ABOUT THE COURSES