Our new free taster sessions are available on the dates below:
SOUTH WALES (CARDIFF)BOOK ON A TASTER SESSION
About Taster Sessions
Have you got what it takes to become a great leader?
Businesses of all shapes and sizes, owners, team leaders and employees who want career progression have completed the programme. In fact, more than 10% off those listed in the coveted ‘Top 300’ businesses in Wales have attended.
The taster session is intended to:
- Meet the team facilitators, coaches, and tutors;
- Explore why leadership skills are so important;
- Discover how the 20Twenty can grow your business or department;
- Discover some other key themes of the programme;
- Network with other like-minded professionals;
- Explore the range of optional qualifications on offer from CMI Level 4 to 7 (incl. a Postgraduate Certificate);
- Provide information about the programme cost and timescales
What session should I attend?:
Please ensure you select a session that includes the pathway you are interested in (you can select this in the drop down menu of the short registration form). If you’re not sure, you can attend one that covers both. There are currently two pathways available:
- Level 4 – ‘Fast Track’ for managers, aspiring leaders and team leaders – 7 days over 4 months.
- Level 7 – ‘Full Programme’ for directors, senior managers and business owners – 15 days over 10 months.
NORTH WALES EVENTS
North Wales Means Business Conference and Showcase – Wednesday November 6th 2019
Find out more