Access up to 60% funding and take your leadership skills to the next level.
Businesses of all shapes and sizes, owners, team leaders and employees who want career progression have completed our programmes. In fact, more that 700 businesses in Wales have already attended. The programmes are delivered by Cardiff Metropolitan University in partnership with Bangor University and subsidised by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.
Whether you’re an aspiring leader or an organisation looking to increase growth by developing future leaders/managers, why not attend one of our free two-hour taster events to learn how you can benefit from our unrivalled expertise in leadership, management and business growth? Our new free taster sessions are available to book below:
SOUTH WALESBOOK ON A TASTER SESSION GET IN TOUCH
About Taster Sessions
The taster session is intended to:
- Explore how to access up to 60% funding;
- Learn about leadership theory and practices;
- Meet the team facilitators, coaches, and tutors;
- Explore why leadership skills are so important;
- Discover how the 20Twenty can grow your business or department;
- Discover some other key themes of the programme such as:
- Network with other like-minded professionals;
- Explore the range of optional qualifications on offer from CMI Level 4 to 7 (incl. a Postgraduate Certificate);
- Provide information about the programme cost and timescales.