Research conducted by the Creative Leadership and Enterprise Centre (CLEC) at Cardiff Metropolitan University has informed regional and national policy and practice of sector stakeholders, leading to significant SME growth and improved business outcomes. The 20Twenty Leadership Programme and Construction Futures Wales, have delivered:
- SME business growth in excess of £155m, across 1000 businesses
- Safe-guarding and/or creating over 2,000 jobs
- Created 25 new businesses
- Leveraged £7m in grant funding delivering a taxpayer gain of £148m – a 2,000% return-on-investment.
Read more about the research.
Dual Award Qualification (CMI Accredited, Post Graduate Certificate and Chartered Manager Status)
People who opt for a Level 7 qualification from the CMI will also achieve a postgraduate certificate (PgC). Many delegates also apply for Chartered Manager status after completing the programme.
Credits towards an Executive MBA
You can use the qualification to progress to an Executive MBA at Cardiff Metropolitan University with a partial fee waiver of around 30%.
Work on Real Work-Based Issues, Improve Your Business/Department
On the CMI Level 7 course you will have the opportunity to complete a ‘Strategic Business Growth Project (SGP)’ that transfers your learning from the classroom to the workplace with a 3 year business growth plan for your department or company.
Join Other Successful Leaders
Over 1200 participants embarked on this programme and 10% of the top 300 businesses in Wales have already been on the programme. The programme will allow you to network and learn from other leaders. This sharing of experiences is invaluable as a leader.
Become An Amazing Leader
During the programme, you’ll not only cover leadership and management styles, but we’ll also provide you with the knowledge to develop high performing teams, identify growth opportunities and improve efficiencies. You will also learn how to utilise key leadership skills such as mental resilience, marketing strategies, managing finance and managing change and conflict.
You will have access to executive coaching on a 1-2-1 basis to support you in achieving your professional or personal goals, and training on emotional intelligence and resilience to protect your well-being as you take on new leadership or managerial challenges.
World Class Speakers & A Highly Experienced Team
We bring in world-class speakers and tutors from across the world to deliver our programme, sharing their expertise from a diverse range of backgrounds, including organisational psychology, leadership, innovation, marketing and neuroscience.
- Strategic Growth Project: The SGP on the Level 7 Programme transfers learning from the classroom to the workplace with a 3 year business growth plan for your department or company.
- Leadership and Management Practice & Styles
- Leadership Tools and Techniques
- Accounting and Finance
- Critical Thinking
- Managing Change
- Growth Opportunities & Strategy
- Strategic Tools and Frameworks
- Marketing & Social Media
- Creativity and Innovation
- Motivation, Teams, and People Management
- Emotional Intelligence and Resilience
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Executive Coaching