Delivered by Cardiff Metropolitan University and accredited to the Small Business Charter, Help To Grow: Management includes 50 hours of training over 12 weeks, 1:1 business mentoring, and the opportunity to future-proof your business.
The course costs only £750 (worth £7500) and is 90% subsidised by the government.
In a recent series of independent evaluation reports, the Help to Grow Management course was found to benefit business leaders across a range of key areas:
- 91% of respondents say that they would recommend it to other business leaders.
- 89% of SME leaders had shared what they learned or gained from the course with others in their business within six weeks of completing the course.
Designed to be manageable alongside full-time work, you can take part around your existing work commitments and access learning through a blend of short online and face-to-face sessions.
- Developed exclusively for senior leaders
- Improve your business’s resilience
- 10 hours of 1-1 business mentoring
- Improve your leadership and management skills
- Adopt digital transformation to boost productivity and agility
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
- Sessions are recorded and mostly online, so can easily fit around your work and life commitments
- Peer group calls that allow you to learn from a small group of business leaders
Modules and Key Learning Areas
- Building a brand
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Vision, mission & values
- Organisational design
- Digital transformation
- Employee engagement & leading change
- High-performance workplace
- Implementing growth plans
- Finance & financial management
- Efficient operations
Are You Eligible?
To join the Help to Grow Management Course, your business must:
- Be a Small or Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) based in the United Kingdom
- From any business sector, employing between 5 and 249 people
- Have been operational for at least one year
- Not be a charity
Next Course Starts in January 2024 – Funded Places Are Still Available